Tuesday 30 June 2009

5 Days to go!















00.29am Tuesday morning and I'm finally packed! Bike is clean, passport ready, head shaved, nothing else to do now except go to bed.
I don't know what it is about packing for a race but I find it so stressful sometimes, I just never know what to take! You'd think after years of doing it (4 times already this year abroad!) I'd have it dialed, but it still takes me all day to do it. Perhaps its because I get distracted by rubbish daytime TV every 5Min's!
Apart from packing I did manage to do a little bit of training today. I'm feeling pretty good and getting excited for this coming weekend.
Before I go if any of you live in the Enderby area of Leicestershire, look out for the guy running around with a washing machine on his back! That's right I said a washing machine! It's one of the strangest things I've ever seen and when I get back from Austria I'm going to go on the hunt for this guy and film him doing it and try to find out why? I'm not the only person that's seen him, quite a few have and I've now seen it twice on 2 different days, so this isn't a one off occurrence. Very odd!
I'll be off now, getting up early because "Mac Taxi's" is taking me to the airport. I'll try to up date whilst I'm away, but if I don't then I shall do a full report on how my race went when I return.
Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment