Tuesday 23 June 2009

Energicer

Well today has started well, the sun is shining, it's getting very warm outside and my bike is clean and ready to ride! All the better to test out the product from my new sponsor Energicer. Check it all out at

http://www.energicer.co.uk/

What a fantastic product, especially if you're going to race in the heat. I have to admit that I was a little sceptical at first, as I thought how can a couple of sweat bands, soaked in with what looks like mouth wash, keep you cool? But it does! I've tested them in training in all conditions and they help whatever the weather. Even if its cloudy, when we train or race we still sweat and lose energy, and the Energicer Sweatbands help keep our core temperature down so we have more energy for the activity we're doing. Especially good for those of us who have trouble staying cool in warm conditions! So I'm now off into the sun on my bike...... life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment